I looking for a really enthusastic person who can come in and help take the PR forward, I don't have the time or the training to do it justice.
Here's the job spec. If you want more details then jump over to the website.
Position: Marketing & PR Executive
This role will cover the development of Applied Language’s PR.
This will include:
Liaison with both Trade and news press representatives.
- Writing Press Releases
- Co-ordinating events
- Handling on-line PR activity, including posting on forums and other social media.
- Writing and proofreading copy for the website and printed publications
- Research for articles and information for the website
- Working with the international offices to co-ordinate Marketing and PR activity
- Degree in marketing and PR
- Experience of putting together press releases
- Strong English language skills
- Good IT Skills
- Knowledge of internet and marketing techniques
The successful candidate will need to be highly motivated and able to react and change direction quickly. They need to be outgoing and be able to build relationships with key people in the media and within the company.
This is the ideal role for a new graduate who wants to make a mark in the new media with a fast growing business.
If this suits you then drop me an email.