Monday, September 22, 2008

Current.com TV

I've been watching current.com TV on proper TV for a while now. I've just registered for the website too. This is just the kind of thing the Internet and now digital TV was made for. The content is generated by the viewers and voted for by the viewers. You can sit a criticise the shows and you can make them yourself. This is total democracy because your stories and videos will be voted for by your peers. If only TV was more like this.

Still it take a dedicated amount of people to control this and take enough of an interest which is why the vast majority of the population will just stick to Eastenders. There's no thinking involved to handle that.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it is nice to get some positive feedback. We work hard with our community to make sure that their voice is heard. We even let them create our adverts (see VCAM). Feel free to stop by the site and say Hi (I'm Beta_Boy the UK Community Manager) or you can follow us on Twitter (CurrentUK).

    I like this blog so much I'm gonna mention it in my Friday blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't expect that, thank you very much. I'm watching again at the moment

    ReplyDelete