Monday, January 04, 2010

Time to give something back in 2010

I've been thinking that this year I should give something back. I've been working for just over 20 years now, and ever since that first day on my YTS scheme at a publishers in Sheffield (25 quid a week, slavery thanks Mrs Thatcher (little bit of politics)) I've been learning things.

Well now I've come to the conclusion that I should give something back. So I've decided that I'd like to mentor someone in their marketing career, that's if they'll have me. I've a long background in most aspects from Direct Marketing through to online and social media. I won't go into it all here, you can take a look at my Linkedin Profile for all the details.

I'd like to help just one person, I only have so much time. Ideally you'd be in Leeds as well. I don't want any pay for this, just the thought that I'm helping in a small way.

If you'd like me to help you out then please add a comment to this post on why you are the person I should help. You need to be willing to learn and willing to teach me too. I want to work with someone who's eager and ultimately a bit special.

If that's you let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment