Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Being snowed in

Being snowed in, which I'm technically not (but that car's not going anywhere til the snow's gone) makes you think a lot. I ventured out earlier for a walk in the snow to see just how deep it was.

I've not seen snow like this since I was a kid. Makes me think back to times I don't remember to clearly and wonder what happened to me to make me the way I am. None of my family are remotely interested in business and have no idea what I do.

I used to try and explain what I do as a marketer but because my mum thinks it's sales and I call people all day I give up and tell them I work in advertising, which I don't.

So just what did make me the way I am? Not really got any answers don't think I ever will, but if your family and upbringing shape your life then something must have kicked in and looking back now I'm grateful for whatever it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment