Friday, August 22, 2008

Is anybody listening? Does it matter?


When I first started this blog I had Google Analytics on it so I could measure the traffic. For whatever reason I took it off. When I had the stats I'd get excited that I had say 5 readers in a day. Since I took it off and forgot I'd done it I now don't really care how many readers I have.


I'm thinking does it really matter? And my answer is probably not.


If what I write is read by only me then at least I'm relieving my mind of it. If you are reading this too then maybe it makes you think. If you're not reading this then at least it made me think.


Hey I'm only an armchair thinker so please excuse the fact that this may not make any sense at all. Frankly I don't really care, these are my thoughts.


In an ideal world everyone should be able to do this and say what they feel. But, respect and human decency mean that you can't do that with everyone.


Maybe I should be bolder on here. Maybe I should stop doing it. Best idea? To do it when it feels right. Not many things you can do that way are there.


Have a great day and do what makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment