Monday, July 23, 2007

Going the extra mile makes all the difference

I called The Eden Project today to speak to their web team. While is was put on hold the hold music made a real difference. It wasn't the usual musak or maybe even jungle music or they could have tried bird song. No they stayed totally on theme and gave me a quick fact.

Did you know that scientist in Japan found a 10,000 year old Magnolia seed. They planted it and to their amazement it grew


The only problem was that as I was on hold for a while the same fact was repeated again. It's the first time I've call them so maybe they change it each day. I'll call again tomorrow and let you know.

If they only have this one it's a shame and they should think about at least adding 10. They have so many stories they should ensure they tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment